Tidy Up: 38 Collection Icons
Mar. 6th, 2015 09:07 pmSince there was a request in the request forum and I already had done most of them for myself I decided to add some and share the set.
Hope they will be useful for some of you.
Credit to Hunii for the beautiful frame <3
Edit: I noticed there might be people who do not know how to use these; Just unpack and put into this folder: My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Collections/Icons. They will appear in game between the other maxis made collection icons you can choose from when making a new collection. I categorize all my decorative items since there are way too many and I hate almost all of the maxis stuff. This way I do not have to wade through all the pages with stuff I do not need but simply select for example my "Bathroom Cllutter collection" and decorate.
Download